Studerar du till jurist och ska skriva uppsats till våren? Precis Digital söker just nu juriststudenter som vill kombinera uppsatskrivande med praktik på ett digitalt, data-drivet företag.
Do you love technology, marketing and taking on exciting new challenges? Are you on the finnish line of your law studies and have a passion for technology, marketing and innovation?
Precis is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Europe, with +200 employees in seven offices across Europe. We provide tailor-made strategies in paid media with a strong focus on measurement and the use of technology. Our clients range from exciting startups to large international companies and brands. We develop our own analysis and optimisation technology to make data-driven decisions.
As our founders are ex-Googlers, it’s a given that our culture is based on a genuine enthusiasm for data. Beyond this, we’re thoroughly transparent in every way we can be, and especially when it comes to the legal aspects in an industry that is constantly developing.
This thesis internship is a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience and boost your legal skills in the fields of technology, software development, marketing and data protection, all in a fast-paced, international and data driven digital context. You will work close to and support our Head of legal in a our day-to-day legal matters, ranging from legal research to hands on contract negotiations.
This internship is aimed at law students that are writing their master thesis in spring term 2019, preferably in data protection or intellectual property law. To be eligible to apply for this internship, the internship must be included in your study plan (and thesis study plan).
– You are at the finish line of your studies, writing your master thesis in spring 2019, and would like to combine writing thesis with hands-on work in a fast-paced technology-oriented company.
– A burning passion for tech, innovation, marketing and/or data protection.
– You are eager to boost your skills within data protection, contract law and intellectual property law.
– While we value excellent academic results, what truly matters to us is your genuine curiosity about the legal aspects and challenges of data-driven marketing as well as your ability to creatively apply your legal skills to complex and sometimes unexplored aspects of the law.
– Previous work experience is a plus, preferably from law, marketing or tech.
– You have the ability to take ownership and dedicatedly carry out instructions and assignments in a fast paced data driven environment.
– Your have excellent analytical and communication skills.
– You are fluent in Swedish and English (spoken and written).
Ansöka via följande länk: