PwC Tax & Legal Göteborg söker juniora medarbetare!
Tax Consultant People & Organisation | Associate | Gothenburg
Job Description & Summary
A career within Tax and Legal services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. We advise clients on their local and overseas tax and legal affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions. In Sweden, we are more than 400 tax and legal consultants working with national and international tax and legal issues.
People & Organisations Global Mobility Services network helps companies manage the complex tax, administration and strategic aspects of deploying an evolving international workforce.
Do you want to work with international employee transactions as a team?
At our office in Gothenburg we work with clients from all areas, from small to large and global companies with different sectors. We work with the latest technology and want to constantly develop our working methods to offer our customer first-class services.
We are now looking for a junior colleague to join our team in Gothenburg!
What it is like to work with us?
We welcome you who wants to create difference and work with Tax technology. We encourage everyone with a curious mindset and you who wants to work as a team. You will get the opportunity to get familiar with the challenges that comes with employee transactions across borders internationally. You will look in to finding exciting and efficient solutions in the areas of taxing and social security, always of course with the customers´needs in focus.
How you can grow with us:
Working at PwC also means you have full access to our network of 223 000 professionals and an extensive knowledge capital worldwide. For the right individual, there will always be opportunities to grow within our firm, in Sweden or globally.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- A law degree and great interest for tax and economics, or an economics degree with great interest in tax law.
- Master English both verbally and in writing.
- Good IT skills since we invest in Tax Technology.
- It is meritorious if you have relevant work experience, but it is not a requirement.
We attach great importance to your personal qualities and therefore we believe that you:
- are serviceminded and work hard to deliver results and meet our customers’ expectations.
- have a flexible mindset and can handle various assignments and a varied workload.
- have social skills and the ability to create relationships and networks. These skills are needed in order to work well with our customers but are of course also important for the cooperation within our team.
- are comfortable in working independently and in talking to a group of people.
For application and more information click here.
Submit your application to us as soon as possible, though no later than March 24, 2019.